1/2" X 12' Three Strand Anchor Snubber Lines
3 Strand Anchor Shock System / Anchor Snubber Line 100% Nylon Rope 1/2 In. X 12 Ft. (1ft + 2 Lines of 11 ft each) with Stainless Steel Thimble, Chafe Guard and shackle;
This Excellent 3 Strand Twisted 100% PREMIUM Nylon Rope is desirable marine rope material due to its strength and durability.
Made with Premium high-tensile American manufactured 100% nylon fibers is, acid, mildew, rot, oil and gas resistant.
Minimum Tensile Strength: 6400 lbs. based upon testing according to the Cordage Institute Standard Testing Methods for Fiber Rope and/or ASTM D-4268 Standard Methods of Testing Fiber Ropes.
- High Quality 100% Nylon
- Minimum Tensile Strength: 6400 lbs. based upon testing according to the Cordage Institute Standard Testing Methods for Fiber Rope and/or ASTM D-4268 Standard Methods of Testing Fiber Ropes.
- Stainless Steel Thimble on chain end. Professionally spliced soft eyes (2) on boat end (12" each)
- Black or Blue Chafe Guard
- Imported 3/8" Galvanized or SS Shackle
- Abrasion, Durability, Handing, Shock Load, Mildew&Rot Resistant
Good for boat up 35' Anchor Attachment
Ti consigliamo anche
1/2" X 15' Three Strand Anchor Snubber Lines
What size strand and length would you use for a 23 foot power boat with windlass.
1/2" x 12' will work fine, as well as your boat is 23" you can use a double pendant as subber, like 1/2' x 10", here the link:
What size would strand and length would you use for a 50 foot sailboat
3/4" will be fine.
The length should be equal to 2 1/2 times the freeboard (the height of a ship's side between the waterline and the deck).Here the link: