Anchor Snubber for Catamarans
1/2" x 15' or 20' (good for catamarans up 35')
5/8" x 15' or 20' (good for catamarans from 36' to 45')
3/4" x 15' or 20' (good for catamarans from 46' to 55')
3 Strand Anchor Anti- Shock System / Anchor Snubbed 100% Nylon Rope with 3 Stainless Steel Thimbles, 3 SS shackle , and one chafe guard in PVC and 2 chafe guards in heavy nylon.
This Excellent 3 Strand Twisted 100% PREMIUM Nylon Rope is desirable marine rope material due to its strength and durability.
Made with Premium high-tensile American manufactured 100% nylon fibers is, acid, mildew, rot, oil and gas resistant.
Minimum Tensile Strength: 6400 lbs; 10400 lbs; 13800 lbs. based upon testing according to the Cordage Institute Standard Testing Methods for Fiber Rope and/or ASTM D-4268 Standard Methods of Testing Fiber Ropes.
- High Quality 100% Nylon
- Minimum Tensile Strength: 1/2" = 6400 lbs.; 5/8" = 10400 lbs.; 3/4" = 13800 lbs. Based upon testing according to the Cordage Institute Standard Testing Methods for Fiber Rope and/or ASTM D-4268 Standard Methods of Testing Fiber Ropes.
- 3 Stainless Steel Thimble on buoy end boat end.
- 3 SS Shackles.
- One 14" chafe guard in pvc on chain end, and two heavy nylon chafe guards on boat end (24")
- Abrasion, Durability, Handing, Shock Load, High Stretching
- Good for catamaran Anchor Attachment
- Add Optional Chain Hook from only $8.00 more
Ti consigliamo anche
1/2" X 15' Three Strand Anchor Snubber Lines
Can this come in Black 1”?
Thanks for your question.
It can be make with 3/4" in black but 1" only in white color not black.