1/2" X 10' Three Strand Anchor Snubber Lines
3 Strand Anchor Shock System / Anchor Snubber Line 100% Nylon Rope 1/2 In. X 10 Ft. (1ft + 2 Lines of 9 ft each) with Stainless Steel Thimble, Chafe Guard and Stainless Steel Shackle;
This Excellent 3 Strand Twisted 100% PREMIUM Nylon Rope is desirable marine rope material due to its strength and durability.
Made with Premium high-tensile American manufactured 100% nylon fibers is, acid, mildew, rot, oil and gas resistant.
Minimum Tensile Strength: 6400 lbs. based upon testing according to the Cordage Institute Standard Testing Methods for Fiber Rope and/or ASTM D-4268 Standard Methods of Testing Fiber Ropes.
- High Quality 100% Nylon
- Minimum Tensile Strength: 6400 lbs. based upon testing according to the Cordage Institute Standard Testing Methods for Fiber Rope and/or ASTM D-4268 Standard Methods of Testing Fiber Ropes.
- Stainless Steel Thimble on chain end. Professionally spliced soft eyes (2) on boat end (12" each)
- PVC Black or Blue Chafe Guard
- Made in USA 316 Stainless Steel Shackle (options 5/16" or 3/8")
- Abrasion, Durability
- Good for boat up 35' Anchor Attachment
We Also Recommend
1/2" X 15' Three Strand Anchor Snubber Lines
Will this work as a dual mooring pendant? I'm looking for a bridle style dual mooring pendant.
Thank you for your question.
It can work as permanent mooring but depending the size and displacement of your boat.
If used for permanent mooring it can work for boat no more then 25'. And as anchor snubber or not permanent mooring for boat up 35'.
But for permanent mooring I recommend two separate lines.