1/2" X 12' Three Strand Anchor Snubber Lines
3 Strand Anchor Shock System / Anchor Snubber Line 100% Nylon Rope 1/2 In. X 12 Ft. (1ft + 2 Lines of 11 ft each) with Stainless Steel Thimble, Chafe Guard and shackle;
This Excellent 3 Strand Twisted 100% PREMIUM Nylon Rope is desirable marine rope material due to its strength and durability.
Made with Premium high-tensile American manufactured 100% nylon fibers is, acid, mildew, rot, oil and gas resistant.
Minimum Tensile Strength: 6400 lbs. based upon testing according to the Cordage Institute Standard Testing Methods for Fiber Rope and/or ASTM D-4268 Standard Methods of Testing Fiber Ropes.
- High Quality 100% Nylon
- Minimum Tensile Strength: 6400 lbs. based upon testing according to the Cordage Institute Standard Testing Methods for Fiber Rope and/or ASTM D-4268 Standard Methods of Testing Fiber Ropes.
- Stainless Steel Thimble on chain end. Professionally spliced soft eyes (2) on boat end (12" each)
- Black or Blue Chafe Guard
- Imported 3/8" Galvanized or SS Shackle
- Abrasion, Durability, Handing, Shock Load, Mildew&Rot Resistant
Good for boat up 35' Anchor Attachment
We Also Recommend
1/2" X 15' Three Strand Anchor Snubber Lines
What size strand and length would you use for a 23 foot power boat with windlass.
1/2" x 12' will work fine, as well as your boat is 23" you can use a double pendant as subber, like 1/2' x 10", here the link:
What size would strand and length would you use for a 50 foot sailboat
3/4" will be fine.
The length should be equal to 2 1/2 times the freeboard (the height of a ship's side between the waterline and the deck).Here the link:
Is the length given the total lenght or the length per leg?
Thank you for your question,
The length is por leg, (from the splice eyes to the thimble).
Please read the specs on the listing.