1/2" X 15' Three Strand Anchor Snubber Lines
3 Strand Anchor Shock System / Anchor Snubber Line 100% Nylon Rope 1/2 In. X 15 Ft. (1ft + 2 Lines of 14 ft each) with Stainless Steel Thimble, Chafe Guard and 3/8" shackle.
This Excellent 3 Strand Twisted 100% PREMIUM Nylon Rope is desirable marine rope material due to its strength and durability.
Made with Premium high-tensile American manufactured 100% nylon fibers is, acid, mildew, rot, oil and gas resistant.
Minimum Tensile Strength: 6400 lbs. based upon testing according to the Cordage Institute Standard Testing Methods for Fiber Rope and/or ASTM D-4268 Standard Methods of Testing Fiber Ropes.
- High Quality 100% Nylon
- Minimum Tensile Strength: 6400 lbs. based upon testing according to the Cordage Institute Standard Testing Methods for Fiber Rope and/or ASTM D-4268 Standard Methods of Testing Fiber Ropes.
- Stainless Steel Thimble on chain end. Professionally spliced soft eyes (2) on boat end (12" each)
- Black or Blue Chafe Guard
- Imported 3/8" Galvanized or SS Shackle
- Abrasion, Durability, Handing, Shock Load, Mildew&Rot Resistant
- Good for boat up 35'
We Also Recommend
Can this be made in 3/4" line and have floats added to the lines?
Thank you for your question.
The 3/4" x 15' is listed on the second page, but you can found it here:
About the float, we are sorry but we do not have them.
You can add for few dollars a pool noodle, easy to install.
Please let me know if you need more help