5/8" X 12' Three Strand Anchor Snubber Line Bridle with Galvanized or SS Shackle
3 Strand Anchor Shock System / Anchor Snubbed 100% Nylon Rope 5/8 In. X 12 Ft. (1ft + 2 Lines of 11 ft) each with Stainless Steel Thimble, Chafe Guard and 3/8" shackle.
This Excellent 3 Strand Twisted 100% PREMIUM Nylon Rope is desirable marine rope material due to its strength and durability.
Made with Premium high-tensile American manufactured 100% nylon fibers is, acid, mildew, rot, oil and gas resistant.
Minimum Tensile Strength: 10400 lbs. based upon testing according to the Cordage Institute Standard Testing Methods for Fiber Rope and/or ASTM D-4268 Standard Methods of Testing Fiber Ropes.
- High Quality 100% Nylon
- Minimum Tensile Strength: 10400 lbs. based upon testing according to the Cordage Institute Standard Testing Methods for Fiber Rope and/or ASTM D-4268 Standard Methods of Testing Fiber Ropes.
- Stainless Steel Thimble on buoy end. Professionally spliced soft eyes (2) on boat end (12" each)
- Black or Blue Chafe Guard
- Imported 3/8" Galvanized or Stainless Steel Shackle
- Abrasion, Durability, Handing, Shock Load, Mildew&Rot Resistant
- Good for boats From 36' to 45'
- Add Optional Chain Hook from only $8.00 more
We Also Recommend
1/2" X 12' Three Strand Anchor Snubber Lines
1/2" X 15' Three Strand Anchor Snubber Lines
I have a 75 foot hatteras motor yacht. What size line and length should I get? Can the optional chain hook be attached to the shackle?
Thank you for your question,
The 75' yacth need 1" snubber, the length about 2 1/2 or 3 times the freeboard.
And yes the chain hook can be attached to the shackle.
If you are interest, please contact us by email to email@example.com, with the dimension of your anchor chain and the dimension of your freeboard, as well the dimension of the soft eyes that you can adapt to your cleats, we can make custom snubber for your yacth.
Thanks you again
What chain hook would you order for 5/16" chain?
Thank you for your question.
5/16" grab hook.
Here the link:
You have the option with Galvanized or SS material.
Thanks a lot
Do you make this 5/8 snubber in 10' lenght?
Thanks for your request.
Yes we can make the anchor snubber with any size.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and we will email you back with the price and the listing link were you can purchase online
Is this anchor snubber good for my 38' sailboat?
Yes, our 5/8" snubbers are good for boats from 35 ft to 45 ft. THANK YOU. dbRopes